Rajasthan Govt College Admission 2021 Registration
Rajasthan Govt College Admission 2021 Registration /Online Form, Merit List, Rajasthan College & University Admission form 2021 Important Dates, Rajasthan BCom BSc BA 1st Year Online Admission Form 2021 Notification has been issued for the process of admission 2021 in all government colleges of Rajasthan. Online applications are starting from 18 August 2021 in the first year of graduation in all government colleges of Rajasthan. Whereas the last date for online application in the first year of graduation will be 07 September 2021. The notification has been issued by the Commissionerate College of Education, Rajasthan, Jaipur. Online application for admission in first year graduation in all colleges of Rajasthan from August 18 Can be done till 14 September 2021. After this, the first list will be published on 20 September 2021. For more details see the notification given below. For more details visit the official website of your college/college.
Rajasthan Govt College Admission 2021 Document
You should be present on the prescribed dates for checking the original certificates in the applied college with original certificates and photostat copies as follows. Fee will be deposited on E-Mitra on prescribed dates only after verification/verification of original certificates. If you do not deposit the fee by the stipulated date, your admission opportunity will automatically expire.
- (a) The following certificates must be produced by you
TC (Transfer Certificate) (Original Copy)
Original Marks Table of Qualifying Examination (12th / Equivalent Class) 2. C.C. (Original Character Certificate)
Mark sheet/certificate of 10th examination (for date of birth certification)
- (b) to produce any of the following certificates as applicable to you-
Original Caste Certificate (SC/ST/
Sahariya / OBC / SBC (Non Creamy Layer)).
Domicile Certificate (only from places outside the state of Rajasthan
Qualifying Exam Passed (Applicable for Resident of Rajasthan)
Certificate of Disability (Divyang) (PH) 11. Kashmiri Migrant Certificate
- Certificate of parent’s state/college education/dead state employee
- Other certificates as applicable to you.
- If the option of bonus benefit is filled, then its original certificate
- Interval Certificate (if you are a male and there has been a gap of one or two after passing XII class
- Certificate of guardian being a Defense Personnel (Applicable if you have selected this option at the time of application)
- income certificate
- NS. P. L. certificate
Note: If O.B.C. and S.B.C. If the non-creamy layer certificate of the candidates of the category is more than one year old, then they should download the article “G” (Annexure ‘G’) from the website and fill it and submit it. Remember that according to the circular of the Department of Social Justice and Empowerment, the non-creamy layer certificate is valid for one year and for three years with the affidavit
Rajasthan Govt College Admission form 2021 BA,BSc,B.Com First Year
For admission in Rajasthan Govt College Admission 2021, you can take admission for all three BA, B.Sc, B.Com First Year Admission 2021. To take admission in Rajasthan Govt College Admission 2021, you have to apply online, you can fill the form step by step for online application, the process of which we have explained below.
- Passport size photo which should not be old.
- The complete signature of the applicant done on white paper with black ball pen is to be scanned and uploaded.
- Candidates applying for graduation eligibility, if they want to get bonus marks according to the rules mentioned in the admission policy, then upload the scanned certificate.
- It is necessary to have the required documents mentioned above before applying.
Rajasthan Govt College First Year Admission 2021 Online Form Step by Step
- To apply online, the student has to visit hte.rajasthan.gov.in.
- For admission, you have to click on Admission in which click on Under Graduation Admission in Department of College Education.
- After this SSO login page will open on which login after entering SSO ID password in captcha code.
- Click on Citizen App on SSO ID.
- Click on the DCE App from the icon on it.
- On the right side of this web page and click on point number three of Online Admission in UG Course.
- On this web page, select the name of the college in which you want to apply online.
- After that college.
- Now you have to enter your general information, the marks of 10th and 12th marks, the number of the marksheet, the difference of seven, roll number, mother’s name, father’s name, other information will have to be filled.
- Address and choose your subjects.
- After uploading the photo and signature, you have to click on the submit button.
Rajasthan Govt College Admission 2021 Merit List
After applying online in Rajasthan College & University Admission form 2021, your admission will be given from the merit list. Therefore, you must check your name in the merit list because your application will not be accepted after the last date is over.
Rajasthan Govt College Admission 2021 Important Date
Rajasthan Government College Merit List 2021
Last date Online Application form
|14 September 2021|
For any other information related to college admission
|Last Date for UG Online Admission Extended upto 14 September, 2021|