RSMSSB Gram Sevak Syllabus 2021 Rajasthan Gram Sevak Recruitment Syllabus 2021 The notification of Gram Sevak Recruitment 2021 is going to be issued soon in Rajasthan. Earlier Rajasthan Gram Sevak Recruitment 2020 was about to come on 2261 posts. But now according to social media updates are coming that 1426 more posts can be added in Gram Sevak Recruitment. Thus, soon in Rajasthan, more than 3800 posts of Gram Sevak Recruitment can be seen. Here we will talk about what will be the syllabus of RSMSSB Gram Sevak Bharti 2021.
We are telling the syllabus of Rajasthan Gram Sevak Recruitment 2021 on the basis of previous recruitment. The new syllabus and exam pattern of Rajasthan Gram Sevak Recruitment 2021 will be released soon on the official website. For this, the candidates kept visiting the official website from time to time. Rajasthan Gram Sevak Recruitment notification has been issued for 3896 posts. You can apply online for Rajasthan Gram Sevak Recruitment from 10 September to 9 October 2021.
RSMSSB Rajasthan Gram Sevak Syllabus 2021
RSMSSB Gram Sevak Bharti 2021 may soon come up to about 3896 posts. Although officially it has not yet been announced that how many posts will come in Rajasthan Gram Sevak Recruitment 2021. But the candidates are soon going to see the notification of Rajasthan Gram Sevak Recruitment 2021. Apart from this, we are giving below the syllabus and exam pattern of Rajasthan Gram Sevak Recruitment 2021 based on the previous recruitment. Based on this, candidates can continue their preparation. For Rajasthan Gram Sevak Recruitment 2021, the educational qualification is graduation or equivalent and it is mandatory to have RSCIT. The same age limit remains from 18 to 40 years. Whereas reserved category gets relaxation as per rules. Students keep visiting the official website from time to time for the latest updates on Rajasthan Gram Sevak Recruitment 2021 and Syllabus and Exam Pattern.
RSMSSB Gram Sevak bharti 2021 Education Qualification
- Graduation from any University established by law or a qualification declared by the Government to be equivalent thereto
- “O” level or higher level certificate course conducted by the Department of Electronics Accreditation of Computer Course (DOEACC) under the control of Department of Electronics, Government of India.
- Computer Operator and Programming Assistant (COPA)/DATA Preparation and Computer Software (DPCS) Certificate organized under National Council of Vocational Training Scheme (National Council) / State Council (State Council).
- Diploma in Computer Science / Computer Application from a University established by law in India or an institution recognized by the Government.
- Diploma in Computer Science and Engineering from a Government recognized Polytechnic Institution.
- Certificate course in Rajasthan State Certificate in Information Technology (RS-CIT) in Information Technology conducted by Vardhman Mahaveer Open University Kota under the control of Rajasthan Knowledge Corporation Limited.
RSMSSB Gram Sevak bharti Syllabus 2021 & Exam Pattern
The exam for Rajasthan Village Development Officer Recruitment will be conducted in two phases. Preliminary examination will be conducted in the first phase. This exam will be of qualifying nature only. That is, it will be mandatory to pass this exam only. Its numbers will not be added in the selection process. After this, category wise for the main exam, the total number of vacancies. 15 times the candidates will be included. The Preliminary Examination is likely to be conducted by the Rajasthan Staff Selection Board in December 2021 and the Main Examination will be conducted in February 2022. The Latest Syllabus and Exam Pattern of Rajasthan Gram Sevak Recruitment 2021 will be released soon on the official website of Rajasthan Staff Selection Board. For this keep checking the official website from time to time.
- The question paper will be of maximum 100 marks, the duration of the question paper will be 2 hours.
- All the questions in the question paper will be multiple choice and all the questions will carry equal marks.
- The appraisal will be credited subjectively. In which one-third (1/3) marks will be deducted for each wrong answer.
- It is mandatory to get minimum 40% marks to pass in the exam. Students securing less than this marks will not be eligible for appointment.
Rajasthan Gram Sevak bharti Syllabus 2020
The following topics will be included in the question paper-
- Current Affairs – Top current government topics, events and sports at the state, national and international levels.
- Geography and Natural Resources-
- Detailed physical features of the world, important places, mountains and oceans.
- Ecology and wildlife of India.
- Natural geography of Rajasthan, climate, vegetation and soil area of Rajasthan, detailed physical volume, population, unemployment, poverty, drought. Problems of famine and desertification.
- Natural Resources of Rajasthan : Mines and Minerals, Forests, Land and Water, Animal Resources. Wildlife and conservation.
- Agriculture and Economic Development with special reference to India and Rajasthan: Projects for the development of food and commercial crops, agro-based industries, major irrigation and river valley projects, desert and barren lands of Rajasthan. large industry. Tribes and their economy.
- History and Culture :- The main monuments and literary works, history and culture of India and Rajasthan with specific reference to-
- Tribes and their economy
- dialect and literature
- Music, Dance and Theater
- Religious beliefs, sects, saints, poets, warrior saints, “folk gods” and “folk goddesses”.
- Handicraft fairs and festivals, customs, clothing and jewellery, with specific reference to their folk and tribal aspects.
- Ordinary mental ability.
- Reasoning and analytical aptitude.
- English, Hindi and Mathematics (of class X level).
- Administrative set up in Rajasthan at the state, district, tehsil and panchayat levels.
- Basic knowledge of computer.
RSMSSB Gram Sevak Syllabus 2021 Important links
Rajasthan Gram Sevak Previous Recruitment Syllabus
Download RSMSSB Gram Sevak Syllabus 2021 PDF
What is the educational qualification for RSMSSB Gram Sevak Bharti 2021?
Educational Qualification for Rajasthan Gram Sevak Recruitment 2021 should be Graduate or equivalent and RsCit.
What will be the age limit for RSMSSB Gram Sevak Bharti 2021?
For Rajasthan Gram Sevak Recruitment 2021, the age limit is from 18 to 40 years while other reserved categories will get relaxation as per rules.
When will the Rajasthan Gram Sevak Bharti Syllabus 2021 be released?
Rajasthan Gram Sevak Recruitment 2021 Syllabus will be released soon on the official website.
Which is the official website for RSMSSB Gram Sevak Bharti 2021?
Official website of Rajasthan Staff Selection Commission rsmssb.rajasthan.gov.in Is.