CTET Online Form 2021: CTET December 2021 online application, notification, eligibility information is given here. CBSE CTET 2021 Application Form– Apply Online Link + Notification Available now. The Central Board of Secondary Education (CBSE) has released the official notification for the conduct of the 15th edition of the Central Teacher Eligibility Test (CTET). CTET Eligibility Test 2021 will be held from 16 December 2021 to 13 January 2022. CTET Online Form 2021 Exam The online registration for the same will start from 20th September. Interested and eligible applicants are ready to apply online along with all required documents.
CTET 2021 notification released
The Central Board of Secondary Education has announced the dates for Central Teacher Eligibility Test December 2021. This eligibility test will be conducted in 20 languages across the country. The application process for CBSE CTET December Exam 2021 will remain online, online applications will start from 20 September. The last date to apply is 19 October 2021.
Highlights of CTET Online Form 2021
|Authority Name||Central Board of Secondary Education (CBSE)|
|Exam Name||Central Teacher Eligibility Test 2021 (CTET)|
|Date of Examination||16 December 2021 to 13 January 2021|
|Mode of Application||Online|
Important Dates: CTET 2021 Important Dates
|CTET Advertisement Released||18 September 2021
|Online application start date||20 September 2021|
|Last date to apply||19 October 2021|
|CTET December exam date 2021||16 December 2021 to 13 January 2022|
|Admit card issue date||December 2021|
Eligibility Criteria: CTET Online Form 2021
The minimum educational qualifications to become a teacher for classes I-V are as follows:
Primary Level (Primary Teacher)
- Applicants should have Senior Secondary (or its equivalent) with minimum 50% marks and two years Diploma in Elementary Education.
- 12th class with minimum 45% marks and appearing or appearing in final year of two year Diploma in Elementary Education as per NCTE (Recognition Norms and Procedures), Regulation 2002.
- 12th class with minimum 50% marks and appearing or appearing in final year of 4-year Bachelor in Elementary Education (B.El.Ed).
- Senior Secondary with minimum 50% marks and holders of 2-year Diploma in Education (Special Education) can apply for this exam.
- Graduation and two years Diploma in Elementary Education
Information about the minimum educational qualifications to become a teacher for classes VI-VIII
- Graduation with at least 50% marks and appearing or passed two year Diploma in Elementary Education or one year Bachelor in Education (B.Ed).
- Graduate with minimum 45% marks and pursuing one year Bachelor in Education (B.Ed) course as per NCTE (Recognition Norms and Procedures) Regulations can apply.
- 12th class with minimum 50% marks and four years Bachelor in Elementary Education (B.El.Ed) or four years BA/BSc.Ed or BA.Ed/BSc.Ed course.
- Students who have appeared or passed with minimum 50% marks in graduation and one year B.Ed (Special Education) can apply.
- Senior Secondary or its equivalent examination passed.
- Diploma (by whatever name known)
- Appeared or passed in the final year of Diploma / Degree, in both the cases can be applied.
Application Fee: CTET December 2021 Application Fee
To apply online for this eligibility test, you will have to pay the application fee / application fee, the information of which is available below:
|Category||Fee for Paper I or II only||Both Paper I and II|
|General / OBC (Non Creamy Layer)||1000 rupees||1200 rupees|
|SC / ST / Divyang||500 rupees||600 rupees|
CTET 2021 Apply Online [December Exam]
Are you also thinking of applying for CTET Exam 2021, then definitely read the information given below. Because below is the information about the process of applying CTET Online Form 2021:
- To apply online first visit the official website of CTET [ctet.nic.in] Go on
- There the homepage will open and click on “Online Application Link”.
- Thus you will reach the CTET 2021 registration page.
- Now you have to fill all the details properly.
- After that upload the scanned image of latest photograph and signature.
- After that pay the application fee through your Debit Card / Credit Card / Net Banking or E-Challan.
- Finally, take a print out of the filled application form.
Direct Links – CTET Online Form 2021
|CTET December 2021 Notification || Information Bulletin||Click Here|
|CTET 2021 Apply Online Link||Click Here|
|CTET Eligibility Criteria in Hindi (Detailed)||Click Here|
|Official Website||Click Here|
|CTET Syllabus 2021 in Hindi PDF
|Join Us on Telegram||Click Here|
|Download Sarkari Naukri Mobile App||Click Here|
FAQs – CTET 2021 Notification
|Question: How many times can one appear in CTET exam?
answer: There is no limit on the number of attempts for CTET exam.
|Question: When will the CTET 2021 exam be held?
answer: CTET CBT Exam will be held from 16th December 2021 to 13th January 2022.
|Question: When will the applications for CTET December exam 2021 start?
answer: The online applications will start from 20 September 2021 till 19 October 2021.
|Question: Can I appear for paper 1 and paper 2 in separate sessions?
answer: Yes, applicant can appear in both the exams in separate session.
For any query related to CTET Online Form 2021 || Delhi TET 2021 || CBSE CTET 2021 Apply Online || Notification ask by leaving a comment below.