Army HQ 1 STC Recruitment 2021 Apply Group C 21 Vacancy For LDC, Stenographer, Driver Posts Recruitment notification has been issued by Ministry of Security, Subordinate Head Quarter Forest Signal Training Center, Jabalpur for various posts. Accordingly, recruitment will be done on the posts of LDC, Driver, Stenographer and Technical Instructor. Eligible and interested applicants will have to apply in offline mode for this recruitment. Applications for this recruitment can be made in offline mode from 28 August to 11 October 2021. Candidates must check the official notification once before applying.
- Civilian Motor Driver : 8 Posts
- Civilian Technical Instructor : 2 Posts
- Steno Grade – II : 1 Post
- Lower Division Clerk : 10
- Total Vacancy : 21 Posts
Army HQ 1 STC Recruitment 2021 Educational Qualifications
- Lower Division Clerk : The application for the post of LDC should be 12th class pass. Along with this, the applicant should have a minimum typing speed of 35 words per minute in English and 30 words per minute in Hindi.
- Civilian Motor Driver : Candidate should be 10th pass for the post of Civilian Motor Driver. Apart from this, the applicant should have a heavy driving license and 2 years experience in driving a heavy vehicle.
- Civilian Technical Instructor : For the post of Civilian Technical Instructor, the candidate should have B.Sc with Physics as one of the subjects. Along with this, there should be teaching experience.
- Stenographer : For the post of Stenographer, the candidate should have passed 12th class. Along with this, the candidate should have the ability to write 82 words per minute in 10 minutes. For more details see the official notification.
Army HQ 1 STC Recruitment 2021 Age Limit
The age limit for the post of LDC, Civilian Teaching Instructor, Stenographer has been kept from 18 to 25 years. Whereas for the post of Civilian Motor Driver, the age limit will be from 18 to 27 years. Age relaxation is given to reserved categories as per rules.
Army HQ 1 STC Recruitment 2021 Application Fee
The candidate has to send Indian Postal Order and Demand Draft of minimum ₹ 50 along with the application form. For this, you must see the official notification.
How to Apply Army HQ 1 STC Recruitment 2021
- First of all, candidates should read the official notification given below carefully.
- After that print the application form on good quality A4 paper.
- Fill all the information asked in the application form correctly and attach the required documents.
- The envelope should be superscribed ‘Application for the post of ……..’.
- After this, send the envelope to the given address – The Presiding Officer, Civilian Direct Recruitment (Scrutiny of Applications) Board, Headquarters 1 Signal Training Centre, Jabalpur (MP) – 482001.
|Start Army HQ 1 STC Application form||28 September 2021|
|Last date Offline Application form||11 October 2021|
|Application Form||Click Here|
|Official Notification||Click Here|
|Official Website||Click Here|